Daily Bulletin - March 28, 2017
COMMUNITY INPUT MEETING - 3/28/17
join us for our next community meeting taking place tomorrow, March
28th at 6:30PM at the CHS Library. Our architect, Greg McCracken from
BLRB Architects, will present the work that has been done so far and the
plan for the upcoming months. We hope to see you there!
WHAT'S HAPPENING AT CHS?
- If you are interested in being in the leadership class or running for a student council office, applications are in the library.
- Summer job opportunities are listed on the bulletin board across from the main office.
- March 27 and 28 - Sports Pictures - 2:45-4PM
- March 27 - Renaissance Awards Night - 7PM - CHS Auditorium
- March 28 - FCA will meet in the library at 6:30AM
- April 3-7 - No School - Spring Break
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TOP 10% SENIORS!
Halle Berg, Molly Eggleston, Grace Frazier, Logan Heflin, Sydney Sewell, Hunter Hansen, Julia Galindo, Alyssa Johnson, Florence Sliger, Andrew Thompson, Alea Wohl, Jacob Albright, Jourdan Allen, Benjamin Beeson, Spencer Clegg, Blaze Dugger, Travis Hansen, David Johnson, Kylia McFarland, Emma Williams, and Scout Yochum
Way to go!